Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fetch Tv Equires

allinhh

Hey there,

This may seem silly but I just want to make sure because I'm a bit lost right now

For fetch tv,  tv shows or movies with a dollar sign or price tag, I know needs to be additionally paid. But I'm not sure whether or not iconcerts, gekko, moshcam, etc shows in that tab (Tv on demand channels)  on fetch tv, needs to be additionally paid or I can use it whenever I want and its free? It'll be great help if you can answer this.

Thanks!

Solution

Re: Fetch Tv Equires

[ Edited ]
nath_23

hi i will be happy to answer your enquiry

and your right

Anything with a dollar sign in on demand will cost and the charge will be added onto your bill if you down load & hire them. 

however features such as,movie box,apps, catch up tv,gekko iconcerts factuality etc is free however downloading the content will count towards your data limit (unless you have unlimited internet in which case use those features as much as you like by all means) in another words everything other then on demand and the various and on packs are %100 free

if you need furthur help feel free to ask

nath_23

I should also mention downloading from movie box is unmetered to. my appologies for any confusion

Tom

Thanks nath_23! That's right, if a customer is using an Optus Home Broadband service with their Fetch TV, the data usage isn't metered Smiley Very Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

tonycrow

hi my fech tv went off line cant reset or anything please help

nath_23

ring 133937 select option 4 for tv option for fetch tv and then option 2 for tech support

tonycrow

ty  but im in hong kong doing it for a tenant 

nath_23

Sorry about that this number should help its there customer service number for customers outside australia                    + 61 2 8082 5678

let me know if you need any furthur assistance

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
49 Kudos
33 Kudos
24 Kudos
14 Kudos
9 Kudos