Searching...

Fetch TV won't authorise payments

Bradlockwood

Hi my fetch to won't authorise payments when I try to

rent or purchase movies. I can't find any information on why it's doing this. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Re: Fetch TV won't authorise payments

Toomey

Interesting, not seen this before. What Fetch box do you have? 

For Yes TV by Fetch Mini this would be linked to your mobile bill, if you have reduced your content spend to $0 previously, this could be blocking Fetch billing. More info on content spend here.

If this solution doesn't work for you then there must be a billing issue in the back end and I'll need to raise an IT case.

Let us know how you go, very interested to find out what's causing this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Bradlockwood

Hi, 

I have Fetch TV that is attached to the big bundle home internet plan. I do not have a mobile with Optus. It must be a billing issue. Can you please raise it with it as mentioned or inform me of how I can fix this. It literally just happened out of nowhere one day. 

Toomey

Right so it was working previously? Most unusual.

Shoot me a PM with your account number and we'll send a request to IT.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
71 Kudos
23 Kudos
18 Kudos
17 Kudos