Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Adamraj
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV volume control

For some reason even though I can visually see the volume move up and down on the screen it does not change, but this only seems to occur on HD channels

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Serena
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch TV volume control

Oh....That's a bit odd @Adamraj, how long has this been happening for? I'm sure you've tried restarting the box and testing it out again? 

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
lukeellis12
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the same problem. Non HD channels are fine but volume on HD channels doesn’t change Even though the blue volume bar goes up and down. Note: it will mute when the bar gets down to 0. 

I have audio gong to yamaha receiver via optical output on fetch box. 

Did you get a solution?

My Fetch is brand new. 

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @lukeellis12, we recommend logging this issue with our TV & Content team so that it can be investigated.

0 Kudos
lukeellis12
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks @Hannah-L but I don’t seem to be able to verify my account on the Log a Fault page. Any clues?

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hmmm, that's strange @lukeellis12. Is your Fetch service linked to a mobile or fixed broadband service? - Hannah

0 Kudos
lukeellis12
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fixed broadband/NBN. 

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@lukeellis12 I've just tried it with an NBN account on my end and it was validating okay. Are you putting in the username without the @OPTUSNET.com.au at the end? 

0 Kudos
lukeellis12
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’ve tried both with abs without. This is the msg I get. 

Oops! We're unable to locate your details in our system. Please check you have correctly entered your number. If you're a new customer, it may take up to 48 hours after activation for your details to be updated.

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hi @lukeellis12, really sorry for the inconvenience caused and so sorry on our late reply to your post, we've been a tad busy lately! I hope that since posting you've been able to get in touch with someone to help out with this? Please do contact us here → Here if you still need a hand.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos