Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
L_H
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV universal remote

I can't set up my fetch mini remote to work as a universal remote on my JVC tv, I've tried the JVC and Panasonic codes from the get h website (because Panasonic owns JVC) but none of works.
If you don't have any solutions to that is there a way to connect a normal universal remote to the TV and fetch.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aman_YC

Re: Fetch TV universal remote

Hi @L_H,  thanks for reaching out to us here. 

Can you please confirm if you have checked coded available by fetch here?  Please note these codes are from Fetch and if these are not working  then I'd recommend checking with our fetch tech team at  133937. 

If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Technical Support team via the messaging service to assist you further. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos