Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
typedersen
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV subscription error message

Fetch TV when chosing our streaming channnels like disney etc says this" Yes TV by Fetch cannot tether data from a mobile device which means you cannot use your mobile data to watch content using Yes TV by Fetch" ....we are connected by ethernet..I was on the phone waiting for 30 minutes our Optus VOIP service and it dropped out 3 times then disconnected me before I can speak to someone...seriosly angry with Optus and the constant drop outs and not this issue...and yes I have reset everything...so andry with optus who cannot deliver a consistent , reliable service..how can I register this issue?

7 Replies
Janelle1969
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch TV subscription error message

I'm getting the exact same thing so thinking it's an Optus error as I have read others are experiencing the same thing also

0 Kudos
Steph_C
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Really sorry for all the issues you're having with your service @typedersen - it's best to get in touch with our Live Chat team here, so they can get this investigated for you. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Tombar
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have the same error message. Almost two days now and I'm missing recorded programs. 

0 Kudos
Sinbaddylad
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’ve been with Optus almost 1 week now and I’ve never hated a company more. My broadband doesn’t work, Fetch doesn’t work. I’ve finally tried to get Fetch working using a friends internet (via Ethernet) and I’m getting the same issues for my subscription channels “Yes TV by Fetch cannot tether data from a mobile device which means you cannot use your mobile data to watch content using Yes TV by fetch” - support asked me to move the Ethernet cable from Port 4 to Port 1, soft reset, hard reset etc. Not a clue. The most incompetent technical support team I’ve come across. 

So, we know it’s a known fault - so what’s the known resolution please?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Sinbaddylad - Very sorry for the inconvenience caused here, certainly not the first impression we like to leave. Have you been provided with any fault reference numbers? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sinbaddylad
New Contributor
New Contributor

No. I think that would require some form of system at your end. Plus, your technical support team are so useless they would tell me the wrong number or be unable to tell me it properly as English is not their first language. I’m speaking to retention again today to have everything cancelled. Although I might just switch off my modem and switch it back on again - maybe there will be a different outcome this time?

0 Kudos
GuyCS

Apologies for the runaround you've had @Sinbaddylad

If you can shoot me a private message with the following info, we'll take a look at the notes on your account to see if there's anything we can do to help:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N
Full name: 
Date of birth: 
Account number:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos