cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Misslyysh
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fetch TV streaming issue

having this issue as well and cannot figure out why it's not working after everything tried on here.. 😞

SamUTD
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried to contact them? I've found that it still happens randomly sometimes and you just have to live with it! Shocking I know lol
0 Kudos
Misslyysh
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ive just emailed them and also contacted them on FB. Due to me not being with optus anymore bought through retailer it's a little more difficult I suppose.

It makes it difficult to watch any TV as I don't watch it I catch up and cannot even do that lol.

0 Kudos
PaulN
New Contributor
New Contributor

Never received any updates from Optus but I found the modem supplied by Optus was at fault, reverting back to my iinet modem 'fixed' it. I wasn't bothered to work out the actual issue as Optus should have worked that out. 

SamUTD
Contributor
Contributor

LOL the beauty of Fetch through Optus 😉
0 Kudos
Misslyysh
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

unfortunately i purchased my box through retailer so I'm not with optus anymore.

SamUTD
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, no, sorry. I was being sarcastic as fetch is just a mistake all together. Have constant issues with it as is.
0 Kudos
SamUTD
Contributor
Contributor

Should have, never would have. We learn to become our own techs whilst being Optus customers lol
0 Kudos
Misslyysh
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Oh hahaa. Whoops. I've never had any issues until now. I can't even watch the streamed moved channel (free movies) because it wont allow me.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there Misslyysh,

If you're no longer an Optus customer there won't be much that the Optus Facebook team will be able to do.

As per the Fetch website you'll need to fill out an online form for support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!