New Contributor

Re: Fetch TV streaming issue

Is free streaming mean I can stream my favourite radio channels 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Titanbarb, it means that content viewed via the Fetch TV linear channels is unmetered. 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Having the same issue but not as often. But when it gets the streaming issue. The screen goes black and my internet resets (Shows an orange flashing light on my Optus NETGEAR Router and cannot go to any websites until it recovers)

Any solutions would be appreciated

Thanks

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @macbookerpro_42, that's really strange.

Just to confirm, have you completed any resets? Menu > Manage > Settings > Device Info > Restart.

If the issue with your modem is persisting I'd recommend checking out our troubleshooting guides here for some additional steps.

If this doesn't help, please get in touch with our Faults team so that we can look into it further for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the Streaming Error issue on my fetch box mini... Internet is fine... I have tried a soft reset and factory reset but error still persists.. what are my options now? I need this fixed ASAP!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same issue here, soft and hard resets work temporarily before it crashes again. Absolute garbage so I'm going back to foxtel, at least when the internet crashes I can then still watch my recordings. Tried to save money by switching to optus and all it did was increase my costs as I now have medical expenses from dealing with unnecessary stress. 

If you are reading this before purchasing, avoid at all costs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am dealing with the same crap 2 years down the track. The decision I need to make now is whether to pay $300 to escape this rubbish or get foxtel and switch providers in 18 months time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

AGREE PAUL - THET ARE  TOTAL JOKE - AND LIKE ALL OF THE 'PLAYERS' WHO WIELD POWER IN THE AUS MAKET, THET DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO EMAIL THEM - CLEARLY BECAUSE OF LEGAL LIABILTY ISSUES - SO YOU MUST KEEP ALL THEIR BLOG POSTS - AS EVIDENCE OF THEIR INEPTITUDE - AFTER THAT MAY BE INPORTANT WHEN THEY WILL TRY TO BILL YOU AS NORMAL - IE SO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT EXPAINS WHY YOU OPT NOT TO PAY THESE SCOUNDRELS

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

SEE MY REPLY TO PAUL BELOW

AGREE PAUL - THET ARE  TOTAL JOKE - AND LIKE ALL OF THE 'PLAYERS' WHO WIELD POWER IN THE AUS MAKET, THET DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO EMAIL THEM - CLEARLY BECAUSE OF LEGAL LIABILTY ISSUES - SO YOU MUST KEEP ALL THEIR BLOG POSTS - AS EVIDENCE OF THEIR INEPTITUDE - AFTER THAT MAY BE INPORTANT WHEN THEY WILL TRY TO BILL YOU AS NORMAL - IE SO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT EXPAINS WHY YOU OPT NOT TO PAY THESE SCOUNDRELS IN FULL

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have followed all the instruction for streaming issues but nothing makes any difference.

Have 1 blue and one red light

0 Kudos