Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch TV streaming issue

Ah okay - do you what generation Fetch TV you're currently using? You might to get yours upgraded by giving us a call on 131344.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

This is not private BOBCOCH -please click on the name of a moderator and we'll look into this for you 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

So I replied to 'Guy' with the details of my Fetch box.

I have had no further follow-up so I contacted Fetch Technical Support on the phone.

their answer was to do a Fetch box Hard Restart.

We did this and the problem still exists. They now want to send me a new Fetch box, which means my current box will cease operation immeadiately, and I have to wait for the new one to arrive. I do not have any faith in the new box fixing the problem, as others have done this to no avail. Surely there is an update coming soon to fix this problem. Fetch and Optus must know how many people are having this streaming issue.

Please write to the 'Yes Crowd' if you are having similar problems with streaming issue on Fetch. If everyone with the problem complains they will have to do something.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

More than happy to see what more we can do if you can send me a Private Message with your full name, DOB and the account number or phone number your FetchTV is linked to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Did anyone get a resolution to this???  I just tried to download a movie and the stream time to wait is longer than the movie actually goes for.  And my 1 free movie credit disappeared.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Pipingmad, I recommend calling Fetch Tech Support on 133937 to test the device for you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can you tell me step by step how to do a soft reset.

Plus I can't find my activation code.

Thank you,

CD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH; IT WORKED.

THE OLD PULL THE POWER PLUG TRICK AND IT RESETS.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN TOLD THAT ONE?

MANY THANKS,

CD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

just had the streaming issue last night again - internet was down for an hour (near Chadstone Shopping Centre). Never had this issue for the last 18 months - now getting it every few days 😞

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV streaming issue

just had the streaming issue last night again - internet was down for an hour (near Chadstone Shopping Centre). Never had this issue for the last 18 months - now getting it every few days Smiley Mad

Tags (1)
0 Kudos