cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted

Re: Fetch TV streaming issue

BOBCOCH, Is your service Fetch TV or Optus TV? If you're unsure, Fetch is delivered where as Optus TV is installed by a technician. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have subscibed to FETCH TV and my TV is a new HISENSE, and a tech person came out and installled a set top box

Bob

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hmm, we don't have contractors to install Fetch TV. Do you have any account details you could send through so I can take a look? If you do, I will just require your DOB for privacy too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have Optus on NBN fibre, with Yes Fetch TV package. I have been having the same problem as everyone else on this forum re streaming issue. I have done everything suggested. Soft start, normal restart, unplug power from set top box etc. The streaming issue still exists. If a software update doesn't arrive soon to address this problem, I, as many others have stated, will leave Optus and look for a more reliable provider on NBN.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Apologies for the ongoing issues solar1 😞 This is an issue that we are still working with Fetch to resolve and we appreciate your patience. Can you tell us which software number your unit currently has? You can find this at Manage → Settings → Device Info.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. 

My units details:

Hardware version: M605T

Firmware version: 3.7.6716

Software version:  2.12.1 Obelisk

I look forward to a fix to this problem as it is happening more frequently now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

A person came out to install a set top box, and I am sure the channels are from Fetch, as that ws what I signed on for ???

Crazily I did the sign on about 23 Oct, but it took them a month to come out, and as part of the whole deal that i did wih them my crrent account was to be rolled into the deal [ie mobile/ home phone /wifi / TV]  ,

-BUT guess what - I HAVE HAD NO CORRESPONDENCE FROM THEM, & THEY ARE STILL BILING ME FOR MY MOBILE SEPARATELY ??????? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Appreciate it's frustrating! More than happy to have a look into this for you if you can please private message us your account info, full name and DOB for ID. Many thanks

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Fetch says "streaming issue please check internet"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

IS THIS THE PRIVATE SIDE OF YOUR ONLINE CHAT SYSREM O WHICH I SHOULD SEND MY ACCOUNT DETAILS ?

0 Kudos