Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch TV streaming issue

Happy to organise a replacement device, however this would mean you'd be unable to use the current STB while waiting for delivery. If this is okay with you can you please send through a PM with your account info and DOB? Steph

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your offer.  However, when I unplugged/replugged my STB in last night (on the "one last try" theory), it downloaded the "update", reset itself (with fresh setup details requiring input etc) and now seems to be working perfectly.  Previous "resets" have not required re-entering eg the activation key so perhaps they were not working as properly as they should have been.

Anyway, hopefully now all good and thanks for everyone's help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for letting us know @awaba - have a great weekend 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, When  I am trying to watch catch up on Fetch it keeps saying streaming issue please check internet connection, but with Plus 7 on catch up only...I can watch ABC I view and everything else with with no issues (I am not recording channels at the same time) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey there @PEO - that's odd 😕 Does it come back to normal after you reboot the Fetch or is the error remaining? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey guys. 

Just wondering if you also had the problem that the remote and tv were delayed togethered? Like I press a button and it happens about ten seconds later. Will totally try the soft reset though thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi I'm about to do the soft reset. Just wondering what the activation number is that I should save? 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry about the late reply @Aussiepatto there. Did you have any luck with that reset? How is the service going now? Just to clarify, are you referring to the activation code for the set top box? Generally speaking it would have come with package when you first received it - however if you need to re-enter it, please shoot us a PM with your full name, DOB and account number and we'll take a look for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

EVER SINCE IT WAS INSTALLED THE FETCH SYSTEM HAS DISPLYED AWFUL QUALTY PICTURE,

IN ADDITION TO THE LATEST INTERNET QUALITY WARNING REOPRTED BY OTHERS ON THIS SITE, FROM DAY 1 THE PICTURE FLICKERS BADLY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN UP ONE FIFTH OF THE SCREEN,

INTERESTINGLT FOR ABC THE SYSTEM MEANS OPTUS FETCH SET TOP BOX MUST STILL BE USED AS THR CONECTION NOT AN EXTERNAL AERIAL - AND SURPRISE SURPRISE THE QUALITY OF RECEPTION IS SO POOR YOU OFTEN CANT WATCH IT.. IF I HAD KNOWN I WOULD HAVE SUCH PROBLEMS THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS FETCH CRAP

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hi BOBCOCH, this isn't something we hear too much of in relation to the flickering. Can I ask if you've tried changing the HDMI input to a different socket or which end is plugged into the TV? In terms of the aerial, can I ask if you've tried plugging in your external antenna? 

0 Kudos