Searching...
Accepted Solution

Fetch TV streaming issue

SamUTD

My internet is working fine ! Fetch TV diagnostics are all fine. 

However nothing is playing !! I keep getting " streaming issue check internet " in the top right corner !!!! 

WHAT IS GOING ON !!!! 

Re: Fetch TV streaming issue

Serena

That's weird SamUTD, how are you trying to connect the Fetch TV to the Internet? Is it through a Powerline Adaptor or via Ethernet? - Serena 

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

pennyst

Hi SamUTD,

Same issue here too.  I have a FetchTV and it has been working fine up till last week.  Now can't see any of the streamed channels though I can see a movie and netfliks.  Nothing wrng with the Internet just Optus Fetch TV !!!

Pennyst

Solution

SamUTD

Penny. Surprise surprise lol

I resolved the issue by going into settings and doing a soft reset ! It worked ! 😀

But copy your activation number first so you can re insert it when they ask you. 

Hope me this helps 😀

pennyst

Thanks SamUTD I'll try this.

SamUTD

Good luck 😀 And make sure it only a SOFT RESET. 😀

pennyst

Woohoo IT WORKED Smiley Happy

Thanks loads.

I think I know what caused the problem.  Our power supplier replaced our electricity meter lasy week which caused a power outage.  It probably screwed up the settings on th Fetch TV box.

SamUTD

Lol glad it worked !! Can't live without the TV lol 😉

Your welcome. Any time Penny 😉

Yeah I think Fetch is still abit of a working progress but so far it's ok 😀

patlyn

Had the same issue, just pulled power on fetch box, re connected power and a software update automatically downloaded and installed. Problem now seems fixed - YAY!

awaba

Yes, same problem and same solution so thanks to everyone for your help.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos