Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV stopped

Hi Yes Crowd,

Is anybody else having problems with their Fetch TV. I justed rented a movie for the second tine and it stopped playing. I can't even access any of the recordings I made.

OPTUS support has directed me here.

Cheers,

Alex

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Fetch TV stopped

Hi @logilnk2, thanks for reaching out!

We'd first suggest a soft reset. You can find simple instructions here https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Soft-Reset/ta-p/133753. If the issue is still present then the next step is a complete factory reset. Obviously this wouldn't be your preferred option as any stored/scheduled recordings will be removed. Any movie/TV show purchases can still be downloaded from your Movie Box. For factory reset instructions head to https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Hard-Reset/ta-p/133701.

If the above suggestions don't work, then we can definitely look at offering a replacement set top box. Let us know how you go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Dan,

The issue appears to be resolved. I turned off the set-top box and turned it on again

Cheers,

Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Ah, not a problem @logilnk2. We appreciate the update! If the issue re-emerges, feel fee to leave an update on this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos