Searching...

Fetch TV sound constantly cutting in and out with fuzzy sound

KDAJSTAR

My fetch tv has for the last two nights had issues were the sound will cut in and out with the most annoying and aggravating fuzzy sound - I cannot watch a show and have had to restart the fetch box numerous times before just giving up and watching a DVD on same tv without any sound issues - the internet and picture are fine it is just the sound !!! I cannot believe I am paying for this crap service and trying to contact Optus and speak to a human seems to be an impossible task - had anybody else had this issue ??? 

Re: Fetch TV sound constantly cutting in and out with fuzzy sound

[ Edited ]
Davelew

Hi

Have you tried resetting your Fetch box?

If you haven't try a soft reset first and if that doesn't resolve your issue a hard reset following the attached instructions:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Soft-Reset/ta-p/133753

If that doesn't work I would think it is a faulty box and you will need to contact Optus for a replacement.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
50 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos