Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
LarterStyles
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch: TV shows removed from “My Stuff” are re-added

When you remove TV shows from “My Stuff - Catch-up” (by pressing the yellow button), these are automatically re-added again whenever a new episode is released.

This is slightly annoying if you watch a few minutes of a TV show from one of the catch up apps, decide you don’t like it, so you remove it, but then it keeps reappearing.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
George_YC

Re: Fetch: removed shows are re-added to My Stuff

Hi @LarterStyles

Thank you for raising this issue.

Have you tried a Soft/Hard Reset of your device? We have some further info on how to do this on our How to reset your Fetch box support page.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

LarterStyles
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

The soft reset didn’t make a difference, and I’m seeing the same issue on multiple Mighty and Mini boxes.

There’s every possibility that Fetch might describe this as a “feature”, but in some instances you don’t really want these unwanted TV series popping back up (which seemingly goes on forever when it’s a long series and/or the TV station does lots of re-runs).
0 Kudos
George_YC

Ahh, I see @LarterStyles. Not to worry, I've marked you post as feedback for the relevant teams to review.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors