Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor SophieBea
New Contributor

Fetch TV not picking up channel 10

Hi everyone,

We got our fetch tv set top box yesterday and we set everything up, however after about an hour we noticed channel 10 breaking up. We switched channels to 7, NINE, ABC and they all worked fine however channel 10 affiliated channels like ONE and 11 were breaking up as well. This morning I tried to fix the issue and did a full channel scan which then removed channel 10, ONE and 11. I tried getting them back but nothing has worked. I also did a reboot and this didn't work either.

We had someone come by last Friday to install our phone and internet and he had to connect a new cable to the telephone pole as someone cut the previous one before we came.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks

6 Replies
RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch TV not picking up channel 10

Hey SophieBea. Sorry to hear you've had issues with your Yes TV by Fetch service 😞 You've done the right thing by performing a channel scan and reboot. The cable cut and re-run shouldn't impact this particular part of the service either. Did you have any issues with these channels before you connect

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi,

thanks for the response, the channels did work before we got fetch tv and they still aren't working.

RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

Very Strange 😞 I guess that rules out an antenna issue then. Have you ensured that the antenna cable that runs from the Fetch box to the wall socket is secure? Giving the cables a little twist in the socket can also help with these sort of faults. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi again,

I've got channel 10 and affiliated channels back after removing the antenae cable and blowing on it and the port, however I've just checked the channel quality for 10 and the signal strength bar is just under 75% and the signal quality bar is at around 30% but this changes to about 10% at times. Ten is a channel we often watch so it's a bit frustrating. 

RetiredModerator Guy
RetiredModerator

I can imagine how frustrating this is for you 😞 In this case I'd recommend speaking to our fetch tech experts on 133937 who can go through some live testing with you.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Basissa
New Contributor

I am also having the same issue, when we manage to pick up channel 10 and the other 10 channels all we get is a broken signal. Did a full channel scan and a box restart and still nothing 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors