cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Will2Win
New Contributor

Fetch TV flickering problem QUICK FIX

Hi guys, ive had a problem of my fetch TV box flickering when ever i pause, change channels or fast forward. And now just tonight i found the solution to it, and honestly pretty embarrased i didnt think of it sooner. Hopefully staff and other members can use this a a solution for other members in the future as i  did see a few threads of the same problem when researching. Here is the fix.

My TV has 4 HDMI ports, one labled with HDMI ARC, and another with HDMI MHL.  Make sure your Fetch TV HDMI cord is plugged from the Fetch box into a HDMI port that is just labeled HDMI. As soon as i did this the problem fixed itself instantly. I must mention i use Hitachi TV so i dont know if all tvs are like this.

1 Reply
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch TV flickering problem QUICK FIX

@Will2Win Thank you for sharing. Have you try other devices on the initial HDMI port? It could also be some sort of handshake issue or faulty hdmi port. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors