Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch TV flickering problem QUICK FIX

[ Edited ]
Will2Win

Hi guys, ive had a problem of my fetch TV box flickering when ever i pause, change channels or fast forward. And now just tonight i found the solution to it, and honestly pretty embarrased i didnt think of it sooner. Hopefully staff and other members can use this a a solution for other members in the future as i  did see a few threads of the same problem when researching. Here is the fix.

My TV has 4 HDMI ports, one labled with HDMI ARC, and another with HDMI MHL.  Make sure your Fetch TV HDMI cord is plugged from the Fetch box into a HDMI port that is just labeled HDMI. As soon as i did this the problem fixed itself instantly. I must mention i use Hitachi TV so i dont know if all tvs are like this.

Re: Fetch TV flickering problem QUICK FIX

[ Edited ]
SillyGogo

@Will2Win Thank you for sharing. Have you try other devices on the initial HDMI port? It could also be some sort of handshake issue or faulty hdmi port. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
58 Kudos
53 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
12 Kudos