Searching...

Re: Fetch Deactivated - Optus Sport Subscription Cancelled

TexZero

I agree that this could have been handled better by Optus but you don’t have to wait until the 30th. If you look at a couple of the other posts about Fetch deactivation there’s a 1300 number you can call. There was a 20 minute wait to get through but once I did they reconnected me in about 10 minutes.

Re: Fetch TV failed login

Minder99

50 minutes on hold (premium rate number!!!! nice profit there for Optus).

Body on the other end of the line is holding on to the June 30th date.

Appalling. 

Highlighted

Minder99

Tried again - and success , we now have Fetch TV working

FetchTV

Hey

Fetch TV jumping in here to assist you.  The June 30 date is not at all correct.  Please call Optus on 1300 720 084.  They deactivated some Fetch boxes as part of a billing system clean up. The team on this phone number should be across the situation and able to confirm the status of your Fetch box.  I hope they get you up and running again soon.

Cheers

Sue

Fetch TV

Bad_Service

I appreciate that, but my Fetch was reactivated on Day 1 - that is not the problem. The problem is, when it was reactivated my  free subscription to Optus Sport was cancelled and has not been able to be reactivated and I have been told that it won't be fixed until 30th June. 

Re: Optus and fetch

FetchTV

Hey

Fetch TV jumping in here to assist you.  Please call Optus on 1300 720 084.  They deactivated some Fetch boxes as part of a billing system clean up. The team on this phone number should be across the situation and able to confirm the status of your Fetch box.  I hope they get you up and running again soon.

Cheers

Sue

Fetch TV

Bad_Service

Well Sue, I was specifically told that Fetch TV do not work on Saturday or Sunday. My Fetch box was reactivated after my first call, the probelm is, despite confirming my account has a free subscription to Optus Sport, I have no access to it. I have tried to re-subscribe after confirming I would not be charged the $14.99 per month and after I attempt to do so I get an error message. The last person I spoke to, who I thought was from the Fetch Technical Team turned out to be from the NBN Technical Team and he told me the Fetch Technical Team will need to fix it and they don't work Saturday or Sunday!

Minder99

Spoke too soon....... The Fetch box is active but non of my subscriptions are!!!! Ultimate and Sport channels not working.

Bad_Service

I feel your pain. I had my Fetch reactivated but the sports subscription disappeared. After lots of mucking around I learnt that this needs to be fixed by the Fetch Technical Team and Optus told me they don't work on Saturday or Sunday. Great service!

Bmoorf

Hello Sue,

I also have this common problem with Fetch TV and called the 1300 number you listed. After wasting 40 minutes on hold they told me that I had cancelled my service which is not he case. They said I would have to re contract and pay extra for the same service. I was then sent an email stating that I wanted to change my service with a reference number. I don't want to change my service I just want the same service I had up until Friday 21st. Can you help? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos