Accepted Solution

Fetch TV failed login

Minder99

Hi

I have had Optus/ Fetch for 2 years.

Turned on the Fetch box tonight to be met with

"This box is not activated"

"Contact service provider regarding failed login"

Was on Optus webchat for 50mins, for them to advise that Fetch are changing accounting  software platforms and that Fetch TV service will not be available until June 30th!!!!

How can this be true? How can this be acceptable customer service?

Re: Fetch TV failed login

TexZero

Mines down and I can't even get onto support.

Optus and fetch

Raff03

Is any one have problem with there fetch box not working??

Raff03

Same problem here and got the same answer. How can they not notify there customers this is going to happen?

Highlighted

Minder99

I've called and cancelled my plan with them

[ Edited ]
TexZero

There's a post here stating that a round of "Fetch Reconcilation" began today and some customers Fetch has been cancelled due to "not correctly provisioned to an eligble Optus core service". Apparently we were informed by email or letter or a tile on Fetch and had to call in by 20 June.

Except I didn't get an email or letter and I don't use Fetch all the time so I didn't see the "tile". Also my plan included Fetch so how is it now ineligible?

Re: Optus and fetch

petergdownload

Bunch of Fetch posts recently so possibly somethings down.

TexZero

OK. I just got through to Broadband Tech on chat. He couldn't help because its a Fetch. However he acknowleged that there's an ongoing issue with Fetch and that back end team are working to resolve it. He reckons it will be fixed withing 48 hours but said to keep trying Fetch telephone support even though there's currently long wait times.

VPS

This is the answer i recieved when chatting 

(21:06:48 AEST) : We have received an update from the Fetch Team that the accounts are migrating to a new billing system , due to which the services will be unavailable until 30th of June.

Pretty incompetent migration. 

Fetch Box not Active

Killcoder

Fetch box stopped working this morning and it reports that the box is not active. Wait 3 minutes then restart etc. etc. etc.

Optus technical support just told me...

We have received an update from the Fetch Team that the accounts are migrating to a new billing system , due to which the services will be unavailable until 30th of June. 

10 Days without Fetch during the world cup...

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos