Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch TV box frozen.

juliemc22

Hello,

My Fetch TV box has crashed. I've tried the reset options but to no avail. My screen is hung with a blank screen. I'm still under contract with cable bundle. How can I go about getting another box?

Re: Fetch TV box frozen.

ninkasi

Just a thought, but have you tried leaving it alone for at least an hour ie turn it on then walk away? It might be going through the hard drive doing a check.....

juliemc22

Hey ninkasi,

Thanks so much for responding. I have tried that and unfortunately it hasn't resolved the issue. I've unplugged it and tried to reset but no luck. 

ninkasi

Sounds like it may have died I'm afraid. Just call the support line and they should be able to arrange a replacement to be shipped out.

Cheers

Hollie

Hey @juliemc22 - have you had a chance to chat with our tech team about your Yes TV by Fetch box since posting? If you still need a hand please let me know. Happy for you to PM me your full name, DOB, Optus account number and address if you do need a new one sent out.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
48 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos