Searching...

Fetch TV app - "Limited Access. Connect now"

gusman

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

I have a Gen 2 Fetch TV set top box and use the Fetch Mobi app to set recordings from my iPhone. Unfortunately, every single time I open the app, the app displays the message "Limited Access. Connect now". Until I connect, the free to air stations do not show in the TV guide and I am unable to set recordings. When I try to connect, more often than not it fails and I just receive the same message again. Sometimes however it eventually connects and I am able to use the app.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app. I have disconnected the app from my set top box and then reconnected. I have reset the box. I have tried everything I can think of but the problem persists. Is this simply a bug with the app and / or the Fetch box or is there something I can do? 

Re: Fetch TV app - "Limited Access. Connect now"

Ray_YC

Hi there. It sounds like you've done all the troubleshooting. We suggest leaving feedback where you downloaded the Fetch Mobi app from and/or getting in contact with the developer.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Fetch TV app - "Limited Access. Connect now"

gusman

Thanks. I appreciate your suggestion. I've tried to contact Fetch but have received no reply. The app store has no contact details provided for the app so I left a review with my feedback but can't see any other way to contact Fetch and get this resolved. Does anyone know of a way to contact them or have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
49 Kudos
33 Kudos
27 Kudos
14 Kudos
9 Kudos