Searching...

Fetch TV app - connection difficulty, timeouts & delayed response

gusman

Any idea why my Fetch TV app is struggling to connect with my STB? I disconnected the app (on an iphone 6) from the STB then reconnected (taking multiple attempts, most of which timed out). Eventually I connected it but when I attempt to set a show to record via the app it simply times out. When I attempt to use the remote via the app it either doesn't work or ends up with a huge delay (several minutes) before the message seems to get through to the STB.

My STB is connected directly via Ethernet cable and my phone is on the wireless network from the same router.

I have restarted both the STB and phone, with no success resulting from either. I have also attempted to connect from other mobile devices and have encountered the same problems.

I have used the app successfully in the past so am unsure as to what may have caused this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Re: Fetch TV app - connection difficulty, timeouts & delayed response

FetchTVSupport

Hey There

Fetch TV support jumping in here for Optus.  There was an issue with the app operation over the weekend - sorry for the inconvenience.  We've launched the fix today and it all should be working properly. 

Please let us know if you continue to have issues with the app.

Cheers

Sue

Fetch TV

Highlighted

gusman

Thanks - all does seem to be working now. I hope that's the last of the issues! Appreciate the response.

floater2

hi , fetch tv support , we moved six weeks ago, have had to modens & 3 fetch boxes & still fetch box wont connect to internet, had a few calls from supprt , but no luck , am still waiting for prommised call back from 2 weeks ago , can you help 

thanks 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
48 Kudos
23 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos