Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch TV and TCL TV

We get the codes from the Fetch remote guide (last updated November 2017) which for TCL have already been published by a user in this thread.

If they don't work, please contact Fetch as unfortunately this is not something we can assist with.

Hisense codes are: 1363, 1314, 0208, 1026, 1073, 0698, 0891, 0780, 0009, 1069, 2098, 2341, 2371, 2658

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
NumberSix
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Complete waste of time enrolling to the YesCrowd as all I ever get  is 'no's.

No response to the TCL codes in 2 years.

I've given up on both TCL and Optus now.

Why bother? It's just a fake marketing tool.

0 Kudos
NumberSix
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How do I remove myself from this useless site where nothing ever improves?

0 Kudos
englermeister
New Contributor
New Contributor

That link sends you to the support page, but no way to contact fetch that I can see. Only can you login to the fetch “toolbox” for further support if you purchased it from a retail store. Everything else directs you back to Optus or iiNet support.

Looks like you’ll need to contact fetch to follow this up if we can’t.
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It does look like Fetch have changed their Contact Us page since that post.

If you have a Facebook account, they respond to customer enquiries on their Facebook page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The Fetch Remote Guide last updated 2019 has an updated list of codes.

If you still need assistance with this, if you have a Facebook account, they respond to customer enquiries on their Facebook page.
If not, via their website.

0 Kudos
MustangSteve
New Contributor
New Contributor

Will fetch remote link to TCL TV
0 Kudos
Annalisa9828
New Contributor
New Contributor

Its been years and there’s still no help for this?! Nov 2020, none of the codes work on my TCL TV. 😔
0 Kudos
peterfa
New Contributor
New Contributor

FWIW these are the current codes for TCL. I was losing hope but mine worked on the 13th one. 

1699, 0625, 0892, 2958, 6251, 6256, 6257, 6258, 6259,
6260, 6262, 6264, 6265, 6268, 6271, 6279, 6284, 8049

0 Kudos
droodle
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

unfortunately - none of these work on a TCL C815 😞
0 Kudos
Top Contributors