Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch TV and TCL TV

We get the codes from the Fetch remote guide (last updated November 2017) which for TCL have already been published by a user in this thread.

If they don't work, please contact Fetch as unfortunately this is not something we can assist with.

Hisense codes are: 1363, 1314, 0208, 1026, 1073, 0698, 0891, 0780, 0009, 1069, 2098, 2341, 2371, 2658

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor NumberSix
Occasional Contributor

Complete waste of time enrolling to the YesCrowd as all I ever get  is 'no's.

No response to the TCL codes in 2 years.

I've given up on both TCL and Optus now.

Why bother? It's just a fake marketing tool.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor NumberSix
Occasional Contributor

How do I remove myself from this useless site where nothing ever improves?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor englermeister
New Contributor

That link sends you to the support page, but no way to contact fetch that I can see. Only can you login to the fetch “toolbox” for further support if you purchased it from a retail store. Everything else directs you back to Optus or iiNet support.

Looks like you’ll need to contact fetch to follow this up if we can’t.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It does look like Fetch have changed their Contact Us page since that post.

If you have a Facebook account, they respond to customer enquiries on their Facebook page.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The Fetch Remote Guide last updated 2019 has an updated list of codes.

If you still need assistance with this, if you have a Facebook account, they respond to customer enquiries on their Facebook page.
If not, via their website.

0 Kudos