Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Kate2211
New Contributor

Fetch TV and TCL TV

Hi, does anyone know any other codes for connecting the Fetch TV box with a TCL tv? I have tried the codes listed but they will not then control my TV power and volume.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
34 Replies
RetiredModerator Nam_L
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch TV and TCL TV

Hey Kate2211,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

I gather you're trying to connect your YesTV ft Fetch to your TCL TV and it's currently asking you for an activation code? If this is the case, you generally get this code with the paper you received your YesTV with. 

If you require your activation code again please Private Message (PM) us your internet username, full name and DOB. Once received, I'll look into it. 

Thanks,

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kate2211
New Contributor

No sorry, what I mean is I would like to control my TCL TV  (power and volume) with my Fetch Remote and the codes in the Fetch guides won't work. I was wondering if anyone knew of another code to try.

Thanks.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Nam_L
RetiredModerator

Thanks for confirming this. Would you know which type of YesTV unit you're currently utilising?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Misk_m
New Contributor

Thought I'd pick up on this thread again.

I'm having similar troubles connecting my remote to be a universal one for my TCL TV. Used the codes listed online. Using a Fetch TV 3

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
New Contributor Leeza
New Contributor

Hi if anyone finds a code for TCL TV to operate fetch mighty remote please pass it on.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Misk_m and @Leeza, have you tried contacting your TV manufacturer about this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Scrapie
New Contributor

I am haveing the same problem - according to the instuctions the codes are 0892, and 2958 but they dont work i have a new 2017 model TCL TV 60"

New Contributor shel2000
New Contributor

We just bought a 65inch TCL yesterday and I am having the same problem. Just wondering if you found a solution?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor NLL
Occasional Contributor

I’m having the same issue. None of the 4 codes provided by the de tv remote guide work with my TCL tv so that it can be operated by the one remote. Are there other codes we can try?

0 Kudos