Searching...

Fetch TV and Optus Sport

ArunJ

Hi, 

I have a YesTV by Fetch subscription with Optus. I watch FetchTV on the Fetch mini box which is connected to the TV. I also have Optus sport included on my phone plan with Optus which I can watch free of charge on the optus sport app on my phone.

However, when I try to watch Optus Sport on the Fetch mini box it asks me to subscribe and lists the price as $14.99/month. It also states that "Optus sport is $14.99/mth unless it's included in your plan. Visit optus.com.au/sport to see plans it's included in. If you've already subscribed then you don't need to do anything".

If I select subscribe and input my FetchTV pin will I be charged or will the subscription fee be waived because I have an Optus Sport subscription included on my phone plan?

Regards, 

Arun

Highlighted

Re: Fetch TV and Optus Sport

Shauna

Hey @ArunJ - can you please PM me with your account details, full name and DOB?  For the moment, you will be able to access all Live Games via the Optus Sport app (using iOS),Optus Sport 1 (On Fetch) or the website without logging in.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos