Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor sherryp10
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV activation code

Hi, we received our Fetch TV box by courier, however I can't find the email with the activation code. Can this be sent again?

Thanks

0 Kudos
12 Replies
New Contributor tonyle123
New Contributor

Re: Fetch TV activation code

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Steph_C
RetiredModerator

Hey @sherryp10! Were you able to get this sorted? Do let us know if you still need a hand 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor GeoffreyL
Contributor

I have the same problem however I am trying to activate on my Samsung pad, $20 deal with fetch. I've not received code and the one I have on my Fetch Mini Box does not work.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @GeoffreyL, that sounds like the Yes TV by Fetch Mobi app. You will be able to grab your activation code online in My Account. Within the Dashboard tab, select the Yes TV by Fetch option and your activation code will be displayed on the main page. If you are still having trouble contact Live Chat from the mobile app or here from PC →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us and they can grab it for you. 

0 Kudos
Contributor GeoffreyL
Contributor

Thanks Scott, I had that code before but for some reason when I cut and pasted into the box it would not accept it This time I just typed it in and its accepted it.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm, that's a little odd. I'm glad to worked this time round @GeoffreyL. If there's anything else you need from us, please let us know. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Freezerwarrior
New Contributor

I have an older box can i still get fetch on my phone Samsung Galaxy Note 5? Can't get my activation code. And when it asks me to just enter the serial number on my set top box it doesn't accept it.

0 Kudos
Moderator Casey_

Hey @Freezerwarrior, if you can send us a PM with your account details, full name and DOB we can provide the activation code for you. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Freezerwarrior
New Contributor

Hi there my account details are

#<<Removed for privacy>>

DOB: <<removed for privacy>>

Full name: <<removed for privacy>>

ADDRESS: <<removed for privacy>>

<<removed for privacy>>

<<removed for privacy>>

I just need my activation code to use on the app for my kids while we travel. Thanks heaps.

0 Kudos