Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
grumpy-old-man
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch TV YouTube App not loading

The youtube app is not working on the Fetch Mighty either. Optus support said that it is a known issue and should be resolved within 24-48 hours but I won't be holding my breath for that.

My observations are that it is been working intermittantly the last 2 weeks and (as noted earlier in this thread) restarting the fetch box usually resolved it until today when it has not been working at all after 10:30am.

0 Kudos
snoman168
New Contributor
New Contributor

That's not correct as I have a Fetch Mighty and the YouTube is no longer working also.

0 Kudos
SueMB
New Contributor
New Contributor

I hope it is sorted, only way I can watch it on my tv 😞

0 Kudos
Dreumus
New Contributor
New Contributor

YouTube on Fetch - "This page isn't available" error

When starting YouTube (app) on my Fetch Mighty I receive the error "This page isn't available. Sorry about that. Try searching for something else.".

Everything else is working fine on Fetch and my internet connection in general.

Is there a problem with the YouTube app in general?

0 Kudos
BM2017
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have a mighty box too and not working. Frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: YouTube on Fetch - "This page isn't available" error

This is a known problem that many are discussing, Optus is working with Fetch to fix the problem within the boxes themselves. It's not caused by Optus or their network.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Fetch-TV-YouTube-App-not-loading/m-p/567733#M25153

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Elchu
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same issue here, fetch mighty.

Very annoying having a hamstrung box.

0 Kudos
Dancash
New Contributor
New Contributor

You Tube

You tube isn’t working on my fetch box?

Harrison
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks to everyone for all their updates. 

As of right now YouTube app on my Mighty is still available and working intermittently. 

I’m not sure why there are reports of the YouTube app no longer being available on the Mighty. (My software is up to date)

Anyway, that issue aside, as I posted a while back I contacted Fetch and received their auto reply email but I’m still waiting for a human to respond to me. Completely shocking that there isn’t a single attempt to reply. Even if it’s a known issue they could at least have a response with that information ready to go. 

As for them having a resolution in the next 24-48 hours? mmm we will see. 

Can anyone else confirm whether the app has been taken from other Fetch hardware? 

0 Kudos
Harrison
Contributor
Contributor

Nothing as yet. Not even a response from Fetch. Mixed reports from other users, some say the app has gone completely while others still say the issue of it not loading is still happening even after reboots etc

0 Kudos