Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch TV YouTube App not loading

Harrison

Fetch TV’s YouTube app is not currently loading. Keep getting a web based looking error and search page instead of the actual app. 

(I’d upload a photo but not sure how to do that here.) But basically the page is white with a cartoon monkey logo, a message saying “This Page isn’t available. Sorry about that.Try searching for something else.”  Then there is a YouTube search field. 

This appears after the app tries to start up. I have reset the Fetch TV box which resolved the issue but only for the first startup of the app after the reset. Subsequent attempts fail again. 

Any ideas? 

Fetch TV Mighty, current software version, wired internet connect with average 60-80mbps. 

Re: Fetch TV YouTube App not loading

Harrison

I have emailed Fetch TV directly for advice. I will post any reply here. 

Samjjo

I am having the same issue. However I need to reset my internet at the same time as my fetch box to get the app to load. With a cranky toddler wanting to watch his shows. Very annoying.

Tully04

Hi, was there any resolution on this issue?

[ Edited ]
SueMB

Same at my place it is so annoying, sometimes will work after you try it a few times, now not working at all.

Simmer

Same experience here. I have lodged a complaint with Optus yesterday (30 May 2019), but no response yet.

MrsMoz

Currently on hold to Fetch/Optus. Tried restarting box and doing a soft reset to no avail. Will post any updates. 

MrsMoz

Spoke with Optus/Fetch tech, they're well aware of the issue and are working on getting it resolved ASAP, he said give it 24 hours and I will be working. Guess we will wait and see. 

AnnieB55

Been having this issue on and off for a couple of weeks. Today it won't let me access YT at all even after reboots etc.

AnnieB55

Optus just told me that You Tube removed their app from all Fetch boxes except the Mighty.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos