cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor wenz
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV Ultimate Pack Recurring Charges

Hi,

I am on an $80 Entertainment Bundle-Ultimate Pack plan and monthy payment is supposed to be $94 (add $20 for Ultimate less $6 discount). My first bill was not right but was corrected by an agent I got via chat and I was assured the correct amount will be reflected on my next bill, however, my last two bills were for $108.98 each.

I see Recurring Charges of $40.89 (Optus Sport and Fetch Connect STB) and $18.18 for Ultimate Pack, I then get a discount for $32.72 giving me a total of $26.35 recurring charge. This is added to my $80 base which brings it to $108.98 including GST.

I'd like to know why I'm getting charged extra.

thanks,

wenz

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Shauna

Re: Fetch TV Ultimate Pack Recurring Charges

Hey @wenz - sure, happy to take a look. Can you please PM us with your account number, full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors