Searching...

Re: Fetch TV Times

Steph_C

Glad to hear it @Nici6 - do let us know if you ever need a hand in future and have a great week ahead Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

SG-3

And we are now enjoying House Hunters International at the program guide listed time! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Steph_C

Oh my god @SG-3 that's my favourite show (aside from Hour Hunters) - how good is HGTV? Glad it's all sorted, do shout out if you need a hand with anything else. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

SG-3

I know it's been a while, but we are back to this scenario with HG-TV:

"Strangely, we also are an hour out, and only on HGTV. I have done a hard reset, but the problem persists (at 8:30pm in Hobart, it is playing what is listed on the program guide as 9:30pm)"

Shauna

Hi @SG-3 - Sorry to hear and for our delayed response. Since posting, have you seen improvements?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SG-3

My wife informs me that HGTV is back to normal again, thank you!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
64 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos