Searching...

Fetch TV Times

shankar_nr

I noticed that since the daylight saving started the times were off on one of the hindi channel (Star). Today I noticed the same on Disney channel as well. This make it harder to set timers for recording etc as the program that starts at the designted time is completely different. Is there a setting I need to change on the box or it is just something Optus (and Fetch tv) needs to resolve. I would have hoped with so many years of experience with daylight savings this should nnot be an issue to start with.

Re: Fetch TV Times

Nghi

Hey shankar_nr, just to clarify what's happening. Say a particular show says it is starting at 3pm via the EPG. Does it actually show at 4pm or 2pm? Also if set up a recording for this show. Does it actually start recording at 3pm when the show was supposed to start but obviously different show now recorded. Once I have more info from you I can send feedback to Fetch TV team to investigate.

Nici6

Hi there I'm having the same issue with HGTV. A program is listed in the EPG as starting at 8pm, so I set it up to record the program, but in actual fact it started an hour earlier. So I think the EPG needs to be updated for daylight savings. How do we do that? I'm in WA. 

AlexRH

@Nici6 - that's pretty weird! 

Can you try doing a hard reset on it for me? Go to Menu > Manage > Settings > Device Info > Fetch TV Restart and let us know if that helps Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SG-3

Strangely, we also are an hour out, and only on HGTV. I have done a hard reset, but the problem persists (at 8:30pm in Hobart, it is playing what is listed on the program guide as 9:30pm)

Nici6

Yep. I followed your instructions, but it hasn't changed. The issue continues. 

Dan_C

Hey @Nici16 &@SG-3, are you guys able to confirm whether or not this is still an issue? I'd be happy to seek some advice from our TV & content team. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

SG-3

Yes, it is. Only on HGTV, playing shows an hour before the the program guide listing. And therefore also not recording the shows set to record.

Hollie

Hey Guys! Sometimes there are delays with channel times updating after upgrades or changes however definitely shouldn't take this long. 

Our Networks team can follow this up with Fetch directly but we just need a little info from you so they can investigate further.

Can you please PM me through the following details

Customer name:                                              
Contact number:                                                                                         
STB serial number:                                          
Gen box: 
Channel number affected:                                     
Confirm soft reset: Y/N 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Nici6

It seems to be working now. Thanks for the follow up.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
64 Kudos
21 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos