cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor KatyD
New Contributor

Fetch TV Store - Streaming - Audio Issue

I recently bought a TV series to watch from the Fetch TV Store - the audio intermittently drops out. I’ve tried resetting & have run diagnostic tests - no issues. If I rewind the show & play the sound comes back.

Have not had the same issue with free-to-air TV, subscription channels, Netflix or Stan.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fetch TV Store - Streaming - Audio Issue

It sounds like it's losing connection somewhere along the way and the stream is becoming corrupted. The fact it's only the Fetch TV store, I would report it to Fetch TV themselves since they manage this store, not Optus.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
New Contributor KatyD
New Contributor

Thank you! I will do that Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor KatyD
New Contributor

Unfortunately Fetch TV referred me

back to Optus as the ISP. I contacted Customer Service who assisted me in rebooting system, but this did not fix the problem either. I’ve emailed Optus & waiting for a response.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors