Searching...

Fetch TV Stan app not able to switch profiles

mhelskilot

I have a Stan account with multiple users/profiles and I cant find an option to switch between them. clicking on the smiley face in the top right corner only offers a log out option.

My fetch tv version is 2.18. i read that version 2.17 fixed this issue.

Re: Fetch TV Stan app not able to switch profiles

AlexRH

Heya! Not good to hear that you've had some trouble with this Smiley Sad

Just to confirm, when you're clicking on the avatar in the top right corner, you're not seeing multiple profiles? Only the Sign Out option?

Are you able to see these profiles on other platforms? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mhelskilot

Yes, im not seeing the mutiple users(smileys). Only a message that i dont have other profiles and asking me to login to STAN website to create one. but i have multiple profles and its working on my mobile and apple tv.

AlexRH

Hmm, okay. 

In that case, I'd recommend submitting a report through to our TV & Content team here so we can look into this a bit further and see if we can get it sorted for you Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gherkins

Were you able to resolve this, I have the same issue. I can’t switch between profiles on Stan 

Highlighted

Toomey

Hey I've just tested this and I also can't switch profile. Unfortunately this isn't something we can update from our end. Have you tried reaching out to Stan directly?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos