Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Alphonse
New Contributor

Re: Fetch TV STB Streaming Issue

Not so great, the fix only lasted until Sunday, the STB is back to "streaming issue"  messages. I have not performed a factory reset at this stage as it my belief

that if this is a constant requirement to get the box to work, temporarily,  the problem with the box needs to addressed

in a professional manner by Optus. As indicated in an earlier post by a moderator  "it looks like the only solution is to supply a replacemet STB" 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch TV STB Streaming Issue

Ah, we obviously spoke too soon. I can definitely go ahead and organise a replacement Fetch set top box for you @Alphonse. Send us a private message with your account details. We'll need your full name, DOB and account number (for privacy/security purposes).

We'll organise a free warranty replacement and a return satchel for the faulty device. I'll also shoot through the tracking reference and link to track the progress of your delivery. Look forward to hearing back from you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors