Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch TV Remote

CraigE

My remote has buttons that don't work. I've contacted live chat but they don't have the capacity to assist and wait times for customer service is over 30 minutes. what other options do i have to get the remote replaced?

Re: Fetch TV Remote

Jeneral__Pain

You can either chat or call Customer Service to get the remote replaced under warranty.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

SillyGogo

You used to able to get them from Jb Hifi or Harvey Normal for $30, maybe call around and see if anyone have stock. I would reccommend live chat if you dont want to fork out $30. Gumtree is another options, I might have a spare one if you are in Brisbane. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

CraigE

Thanks for that but I'm in Perth.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos