cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor known17
New Contributor

Fetch TV Remote and Kogan TV

Has anyone worked out the code to use with Kogan TVs with the Fetch TV remote (I have the 2nd generation).

Thanks!

0 Kudos
19 Replies
Moderator Alistar

Re: Fetch TV Remote and Kogan TV

Hey there,

You can set up your universal (Kogan) remote to operate your TV as well as your Fetch TV.! You can follow these steps that are listed on the Fetch TV website here, to find your TV code you can look for your brand in the list here.

Hope this helps Known17 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor known17
New Contributor

Thanks Alistair.

I can't see the Kogan TV in the remote list ... how do I find the code?

Regards,

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Pete
RetiredModerator

In this case as per FetchTV manual, you'll need to try a Direct Remote Set Up. This process can be viewed via the link Alistar posted earlier.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor known17
New Contributor

Thanks Pete,

Kogan isn't in the list for "Simple" setup. Also, I've looked through the manual, but there's no codes for Kogan in the "Direct" setup.

Are there any other places to look?

Has anyone sucessfully found codes for Kogan?

Thanks

0 Kudos
New Contributor matta
New Contributor

Hi All,

Had a try at going through a heap of codes tonight and found some that worked with my Kogan TV. One that worked the best was 2267. Its the same as Konka brand TV's by the looks of it. I can turn the TV on/off, change AV source and mute tv plus enter works on it as well. Konka codes are below from the Fetch TV guide.

0037, 0587, 0371, 0218, 0418, 0641, 0714, 0726, 0754, 0779, 0816, 1190, 2267, 1404

Cheers

Matt

New Contributor known17
New Contributor

Thanks - on/off works which is the important button!

New Contributor NevU
New Contributor

Hi everyone, unfortunately these codes aren't working with my Kogan 40" TV.

Anyone else struggling with this or have other codes to try?

TIA 😉

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor lanegd01
Occasional Contributor

I have a Kogan KALED46. The simple set up for PALSONIC Option 4 worked for me. The only thing not working is the AV switch which brings up the menu but won't move from item to item 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Keep click the AV button to scroll down. Works for me.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors