Searching...

Re: Fetch TV Remote and Kogan TV

lanegd01

Thanks tried that, it just toggles the menu on and off. No big deal as everything else works and I don't need to switch over to the DVD much now I have Fetch

robr

Thanks Matt

This worked perfectly

Rob

Anna04

Hi I'm trying to do the exact same thing but with a PLATINUM TV would you be able to help me please and thank you.

AnitaLouise

I am also trying to get the Fetch TV remote to work with my Platinum brand TV but I can't find the code anywhere.

JordanOptus

Hey all, I've just had a quick look online and found some Kogan TV codes Smiley Happy I can't guarantee they'll work but it's worth a shot! 7890, 0418, 0641, 0714, 0726, 0754, 0779, 0816, 1190, 2267, 1404, 0037, 0587, 0371, 0218.

It can be a bit tricky as Kogan TV's are built with various components from different brands, so realistically any brand code has the potential to work as @matta found out.

FetchKogan

None of the codes mentioned in any of the posts above have worked to set up my FetchTV remote with a 32" Kogan LH6000. Any developments in this issue would be much appreciated. Cheers

Andres049

I got a Fetch mighty and none of the codes above worked with my Kogan TV please anyone still having the same issue? Did anyone find more codes? 

Thank you in advance

lanegd01

I just worked through all the brands until one worked. It took a bit of time. The palsonic one worked for me

SuperSally1

I have a Kogan Series 8 KU8000UB and discovered after much browsing, that it has a Samsung screen. From there it was easy  Just follow the set up for Samsung and just like me "you'll be in like Flynn" for this model anyway. It seems the answer to the problem lies in the manufacturer of the screen on the model you own. Hope it works for you too. Good luck  

Highlighted

lanegd01

Thanks. I think is a bit pot luck on the internals. Even Kogan cant help with the ele tronics inside particular models! I have a Samsung screen but Samsung options didn't work for me.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos