Searching...

Re: Fetch TV Remote Reset

MISY

I'm trying to deactivate the universal remote for Fetch TV.  With universal remote activated, I can't access any of the features on my TV anymore (Sony 'Bravia') or change the input.  Can't watch DVD's for example, because I can't switch to Video input.  I've treid the solution that's currently on the forum, but it doesn't work.  It was posted in 2014, so maybe that fix doesn't work for the current technology? Does anyone have a current fix?  

Toomey

Hey @MISY, have you tried going to Menu > Manage > Settings > Remote Control to modify your settings there? This menu should provide instructions to action your request 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MISY

Hey @Toomey, after a while I found some instructions via Fetch TV website.  Slightly different instructions for the later model remote.  Hold down [back] and [exit] simultaneously to activate program mode, then 9, 7, 7 to deactivate universal remote.  Then final trick not included in the instructions - also do a reset on the TV remote.  šŸ‘

Highlighted

Re: Fetch TV Remote Reset not working, volume buttons not working

cherft

I have been using my Fetch equipment for 6 months or so now without issue.

Tonight I might have pressed a wrong button, and the remote volume controls have stopped working and the [123...]+[Power] no longer turns the TV off. Also the [123...]+[Av no longer works either.

I tried to reset the remote using 5 Panasonic, but this has no effect at all.

Also in the old Post copied below, what is the "?" button?

HELP, please.

Thank you, Chris

Re: Fetch TV Remote Reset not working, volume buttons not working

cherft

Sorry for bothering you folks.

I found the solution in this document: https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fetchtv.com.au/pdf/fetchtv_remot... on page 2.

Thank you all.

Regards

Chris

EmmaFrankcom

Hi there,

My fetch remote doesn't have a question mark button on it (it's the one with the 123... in top left corner) how do I disconnect the universal remote using this version? My xbox has been connected to the remote and I can't turn it off from the console. 

Thanks

Toomey

Hey Emma, instructions for the Fetch Remote 3 are available here.

The guide you need is on page 7 I believe.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
34 Kudos
25 Kudos
15 Kudos
8 Kudos