Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV Relocation

I am moving to a new apartment where Optus NBN is not available. I have organised another service provider but i would like to keep my fetch TV in the new apartment?

How do i do this? Is there a subscription option? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetch TV Relocation

Nope. Optus owns the unit and if you don't have a broadband account then you need to send it back (they will send out a free return satchel on request). If you do try keep it they will remotely disable it and send your $350 bill for it anyway.

They're a great unit so I suggest you purchase your own Fetch unit (yours to keep forever). Make sure its from Fetch and not a second hand unit as most of those are scheduled to be deactivated). Cost $300

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fetch-Mighty-PVR-Set-Top-Box-Recorder-4K-HD-M616T/312516775109?

Highlighted

Re: Fetch TV Relocation

Hi @Jmoradi75, Fetch is only available with a broadband bundle plan with us. Please refer to our → Fetch offer page for more info. If you are looking to get one standalone then you will need to arrange that with Fetch directly. In other words you will have to return the current box to us and arrange a new one with Fetch. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos