Searching...

Fetch TV No longer working

Jessica--

My Fetch TV is no longer working on Streaming chanels - I have tried ALL the 'troubleshooting' tips on the webpage and sat on hold for over 1hr waiting to speak to anyone who knows what to do. 

Can any one offer any solotions to help fix this??

I've re-set the Fetch TV box, re-set the cables, powerpoints and checked my streaming which is at full bars and also confirmed my download limit is no where near reached.

This issue has only arrise in the past few days and not having any solitions is VERY frustrating.

Re: Fetch TV No longer working

Tano

Hey @Jessica--, sorry to hear that :/ Beyond the troubleshooting you've already tried, I'd recommend raising this with the TV & Content team directly to have a fault ticket raised and investigated for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

T81

I am sick of my fetch box turnning off and not getting any power to it at all i turn it off and go out come home and it had no power to the unit and i spend hours trying to get the power back and nothing whats wrong with my box

Shauna

Hey @T81 - Sorry to hear about your ongoing troubles! What type of Fetch box are you using? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos