Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Alrighte
New Contributor

Fetch TV Multi Room

Hi All,

I was wondering if I purchase a "Yes Optus" fetch tv box (not retail or from other ISP's) from eBay or gumtree can it be added to Optus account as a multiroom box?

Does it matter if it has been activated before or will it only work if it has never been activated?

If not, is it possible to buy a second box outright so we don't have to pay the monthly rental fee for the additional boxes

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Moderator Tris

Re: Fetch TV Multi Room

Hi @Alrighte, Yes TV by Fetch or Optus branded Fetch STBs remains property of Optus and should not be sold externally. If you were to purchase, we'd be unable to activate it for you. You're unable to purchase it outright either sorry. If you'd like a hand with ordering an additional STB, please chat with us here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos