1. Just got rid of Foxtel looking to replace with STB to play through projector - have splitter - have arial and internet in that room.m Still have Foxtel satellite dish.
2. Already have OPTUS Fetch TV in one room.
3. Have read that OPTUS is working on a solution to watching Fetch in two rooms.
I have a couple of questions:
1. Could we buy a Fetch TV Mighty to be used as a Set Top Box and wait for OPTUS to sort out the dual room solution?
2. Could we buy a Fetch TV Mighty and have our current Fetch TV, to watch Fetch in one room at a time, but still get free to air in both rooms?
3. Is there a solution out there or do we have to go with another provider to get what we need?
Hey sjjorgo1, at this stage you can only have your account hooked up t once device at a time and it's serial number specific.
We're working on an alternative solution however we don't have an ETR on when this will be resolved.
I don't have specifics on exactly how it will work however you'd need to have Yes TV By Optus branded devices to use your Fetch subscription.
Totally 🙂 As long as you've got access to an aerial cable you'll be able to access Free To Air channels - Marie