Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor sjjorgo1
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV Mighty

1. Just got rid of Foxtel looking to replace with STB to play through projector - have splitter - have arial and internet in that room.m Still have Foxtel satellite dish.

2. Already have OPTUS Fetch TV in one room.

3. Have read that OPTUS is working on a solution to watching Fetch in two rooms.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Could we buy a Fetch TV Mighty to be used as a Set Top Box and wait for OPTUS to sort out the dual room solution?

2. Could we buy a Fetch TV Mighty and have our current Fetch TV, to watch Fetch in one room at a time, but still get free to air in both rooms?

3. Is there a solution out there or do we have to go with another provider to get what we need?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Marie

Re: Fetch TV Mighty

Hey sjjorgo1, at this stage you can only have your account hooked up t once device at a time and it's serial number specific.

We're working on an alternative solution however we don't have an ETR on when this will be resolved.

I don't have specifics on exactly how it will work however you'd need to have Yes TV By Optus branded devices to use your Fetch subscription.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor sjjorgo1
Occasional Contributor

Sorry but can we use the Fetch Mighty to get free to air

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Marie

Totally 🙂 As long as you've got access to an aerial cable you'll be able to access Free To Air channels - Marie 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Meges33
New Contributor

Can I still use the some fetch box from iPrimus to Optus

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Daza
New Contributor

Hi