Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fetch TV Mighty Stuck on Let's Connect

Ronli

ADSL + Fetch TV Mighty was set up about a week ago.

All of a sudden Fetch TV is asking me to set up my internet connection again while internet is still working - Netflix speed test was 6.6Mpbs on the iPad.

Try connecting both via ethernet cable and Wifi got all ticks on below:

- Ethernet Cable/Wi-fi Connection connected

- IP Address Detected

- Internet Connectivity

- Service Connection

Then click on the "Try to Connect" button - still tuck on the same screen!

So what's the issue here? Something wrong with the account or the STB????

Solution

Re: Fetch TV Mighty Stuck on Let's Connect

Ronli

I mentioned to the support technician that other post in Yes Crowd mentioned the Fetch TV account could be deactivated.

Turned out my Fetch TV account was mysteriously suspended and it has to be escalated to get it reactivated.

Optus can you please take note so if the same problem happens again, it can be quickly resolved.

Shauna

Apologies for the delay in response @Ronli. Sorry to hear about your Yes TV by Fetch issue. How is it since posting? Please send us a PM here with your account number, full name and date of birth if you still need help. Just for future reference you can always jump on Live Chat if you need immediate assistance. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

CMD

I have exact same problem.  Have tried all suggestions in this post and am stuck on the connection screen.  I think I need a new mFetch Box.  Please advise.

Ray_YC

Please chat with us so this can be looked into.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
48 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos