Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Shargal
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV Might box M605T

Hi 

I have the above box and it does not have the YouTube, Amazon Prime Apps and I understand it is due to the age of the box it is not supported.  No amount of resets will enable the upload of these apps will change this and I have tried.   How do I get the newer generation of this box without additional costs...???

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steven_YC

Re: Fetch TV Might box M605T

Hi @Shargal - I've replied to your other post. Feel free to send our Facebook or Twitter team a direct message so that we can assist with a replacement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetch TV Might box M605T

You generally need to sign up to one of the new Optus Broadband NBN plans. You also have to get the $200 modem and pay a sign up fee for some reason. The box is also never yours to keep (Optus own it)

IMO you're better off stumping up $270 today and buying one off FetchTV direct on eBay. Comes with a two year warranty and is yours to keep forever. Just make sure its the official FetchTV one.