Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV Menu

When looking at my TV Menu on Fetch TV it has gone to black background with white words instead of other way round.  This has just happened and is driving me mad how do I switch it back

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch TV Menu

Hi

You can't. Here's a link previous posts: 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Fetch-tv-guide/m-p/288440#M16184/jump-to/first-unr...

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Dave I am glad I am not the only one finding the change awful, I really don't like the new style finding it hard to read hope they change it back soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Hi 

Thanks for the kudos.  I think I must be the only person in Australia who likes the dark background, I find it more relaxing than the bright white background. I also set my mobile phone to have to have a black background so perhaps that's the reason I don't find it so strange. 

Let's hope Optus pass on all the comment s to Fetch and they add an option for the background colour. 

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors