There will be some channels leaving the Fetch service soon. Click here to find out what they are. Read the full story
2019-07-11 03:21 PM
On July 15th channels in the Fetch TV Guide/EPG will be renumbered.
All Fetch boxes will receive this update from July 15th and will notice from CH 100 onwards channels will be renumbered.
Free-to-Air TV channels (CH 1-99) will remain the same.
The reason behind the change is to improve user experience and support the launch of new Free-to-Air Virtual playlist channels for SBS on Demand, ABC iView, 7 Plus, 9Now and 10 Play.
Here are some important things to know about the change coming up:
- There will be no impact on recording playback, catch-up, series tags or reminders.
- If a My Channels List has been set up or any channels are hidden, they should all remain in place once the TV Guide updates. Current settings can be checked at Menu > Manage > Settings > Channels.
- For customers that have not set up their FTA channels or are missing any from the TV Guide, they need to check that their antenna cable is securely connected from the wall to their Fetch box. They can then channel scan to pick up all FTA channels available via the TV Antenna at Menu > Manage > Settings > Channels > Full channel scan.
- Movie Box will be moved up the EPG to Channel 100.
- 5 new FTA virtual play list channels will also be available in the EPG, starting from CH180. Like Oxygen, they look like a normal linear channel in the TV Guide, but will link into the FTA Catch-Up apps for SBS on Demand, ABC iView, 7 Plus, 9Now and 10 Play.
Why are channels 290 & 291 missing from my Fetch EPG and not available, though stated as being available for all in the list above in the new channels?