cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV Cascade update has impaired the Fetch TV box

Hi,

Our Fetch TV after the Cascade update now only has 12 channels scanned.  Every time we go to rescan the FTA channels it resets itself.

I've done a soft and hard reset, formatted the hard drive to no avail.

I contacted Fetch TV but they said to contact Optus since that is where we got our Fetch TV from as part of the entertainment bundle.

All diagnostics pass as well.

Thank you.

Byron

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch TV Cascade update has impaired the Fetch TV box

Thanks for flagging this with us, @tasmanianguy. I'm terribly sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing with your Yes TV by Fetch since performing the Cascade update.

Our TV & Content team would like to perform some extra troubleshooting for this, but we'll need to verify your account first. If you can send through your full name, DOB and account number here, I'll arrange for a member of our TV & Content team to make contact.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I sent through the information but have not heard anything back yet?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I'm still waiting for technical support on this?

Cheers,

Byron

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @tasmanianguy, I've just responded to your PM.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus are going to compensate me for the loss of the Fetch TV box service of the missing channels.  Optus said it could be weeks before this is resolved.  The latest update 2.18 did not resolve the issue.  My father in law's fetch tv box has exactly the same issue, only receives the first 10 or so channels before the box resets itself.  I do wonder if the retail boxes have the same issue or not?

0 Kudos