Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch TV Box

sbenn61

Good evening,

Recently my Fetch TV box has started playing up, the message is "Critical Hardware Fault. Restart your Fetch Tv box and if the problem persists contact your Fetch TV service provider."

If I unplug the box and count to 10 (much like I have to do with my work PC), when the box is turned on, the box tries to do an automatic update and says "Loading 2.20.1 Freycinet" and goes into an extremely slow update. Sometimes the box then fires up, but when we run any of the checks, the box says it's all okay.

The NBN connection is working fine and when the box does work, all the channels are there, we can watch recorded shows, watch from Movie Boxa and all the catch-up TV and Netflix, works. It is this intermittent fault that is becoming a pain. Any advice, most welcome.

Thanks in advance

Sean

Re: Fetch TV Box

Tris

Hey @sbenn61, that error would normally mean there's a fault with the STB, so we'd need to replace it. Could you send me a PM with your full name, account number and DOB? I'll arrange to get new hardware out for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
49 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos