cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Stevec63
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch TV Box issue with Audio dropping out and having to reset it regularly

Shortly after I received my new Fetch TV box back in October I think it was I have had to go into audio settings on a regular basis to reset the audio as if it is not remembering the audio settings for some reason.

Recently another issue has arisen with the remote control now not communicating with my TV, I have to go back to using my TV remote as well as the Fetch TV remote to control the entertainment.

I tried to manually re-programme the Fetch TV remote to control my Toshiba TV but with no success. I had successfully programmed the Fetch TV remote initially but then a week or so ago it just stopped communicating with my TV.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Fetch TV Box issue with Audio dropping out and having to reset it regularly

Have you tried reprogramming the remote using one of the below Toshiba codes? If it's not registering, are you able to confirm the error message you're prompted with? 

1508, 0508, 0060, 0035, 1289, 0714, 0036, 0070, 0102, 0241, 1164, 1582, 1704, 0217, 0109, 0490, 0195, 0191, 0618, 1908, 0009, 0698, 0037, 0832, 1556, 0650, 1037, 2732. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Stevec63
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan,

I did have these codes and I went through them all of them and it wouldn't turn off.

I just tried it again and it has decided to work for me, to my mixed feelings of frustration and delight. 😐

So I will see if holds its programming and go from there.

Thanks anyway for responding.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Ah, not a worry. That always seems to be the case. You reach out for a hand and suddenly things seem to start working again. If the issue comes up again, please let us know. I'm always happy to help out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy