Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kleeee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV Box USB Port

Can someone please tell me how to access the USB port on the front of my fetch box?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetch TV Box USB Port

0 Kudos
Nard_YC

Hi there @Kleeee. Thanks for posting on Yes Crowd. 

Which Fetch box are you using? The Mighty Fetch box should have 2 USB ports, one at the front and one at the back or side. 

The Fetch mini only has a USB port at the back. 

I'd recommend reading over Fetch's My Media Hub Quick Start Guide for USB Devices that @petergdownload has provided above for further information. Let us know how you go - Nard

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Kleeee
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks. We have the mighty and all searches mentioned two ports. One front and one back. Have since found one on the side (covered by a rubber “stopper”)
So glad as the back port is tricky to access (due to box being in an entertainment unit) and glad to be able to use the side port without knocking all the leads out!
0 Kudos
Kleeee
New Contributor
New Contributor

PS those guides aren’t a lot of help. They state that there are two ports. One on the back and one on the front but don’t show where. I was thinking the front one was situated behind the front cover but was too nervous to force it.
Reason for my request for help!
No. Not on the front. One on the back which I was aware of and one on the left hand side!
0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

No worries @Kleeee

Apologies that the Fetch start-up guides were not of the most help. I've made sure to tag this post as feedback, so it can be reviewed by our relevant team's future use. 

If you have any other questions or concerns, do feel free to reach out again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.